NTLLAX General Meeting!
August 17, 2021
Via Ring Central https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1459364031
Are you interested in volunteering for a Board of Directors position? North Tapps Legacy Lacrosse Club has three Board positions open for our 2022 season.
This is a 100% volunteer organization, and we encourage anyone interested to PLEASE let us know. As current Board members phase out, we want to continue to help GROW this amazing, special club.
We are looking to elect for the following Board positions for our 2022 year:
NTLLAX Director of Equipment
**Job descriptions for the above positions can also be found in Article 4 Section 6 of the NTLLAX Bylaws from our website.
Candidates applying for a Board position please email a brief personal Bio stating the position you are interested in and why to our Secretary/Registrar, Julie @ firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1st and attend the meeting via RingCentral on August 17th.
The President shall supervise all activities of LYCL and teams affiliated with the Club. The duties of the President include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Serve as chairperson at LYLC meetings.
2. Call all meetings as required to complete the business at hand or as requested by at least two of the Board members.
3. Assure that LYLC is properly represented at all state meetings.
4. Act as the general representative of LYLC in all matters.
5. Appoint standing and/or special committees and chairpersons thereof, as the needs of the LYLC may indicate, subject to the approval of the Board.
6. Sign checks drawn on the LYLC bank account.
The duties of the Secretary shall include but are not limited to the following:
1. Prepare all meeting minutes to be reviewed at subsequent meetings and publish approved minutes on the club website.
2. Maintain records of any business conducted via email.
3. Notify members of matters pertaining to meetings.
4. Act as a custodian of all correspondence and records.
5. Sign checks drawn on the LYLC bank account.
6. Record the results of all elections and voting and maintain the Bylaws and Policies of the Club.
7. Organize player registration and the collection of player fees.
8. Submit required forms and registration information to appropriate leagues in a timely manner for league play and work with coaches to submit proper documentation for tournament play.
Director of Equipment:
The Director of Equipment is responsible for maintaining an orderly system for storing, tracking, and hauling all NTLLAX equipment required by teams for the regularly scheduled practices, and games. They must further ensure that the necessary equipment is readily available to the coaches and players at each scheduled game and/or practice. Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Oversee NTLLAX gear and equipment.
2. Must be able to store and haul the NTLLAX team trailer; be responsible for gear fittings, gear hand-out & end of season return, etc.
3. Responsible for managing the trailer inventory and ordering items as needed. 4. Check out balls, medical kits, cones, and gear to teams/coaches at the beginning of the season. Collect at end of the season.
5. Track and order necessary field/team equipment.
6. Coordinate the field prep for games. Using volunteers - layout grass field, paint lines, and string/mend goals as needed.
7. At the beginning of the season - facilitate the stringing of goals nets as needed. 8. Deliver goals to the proper locations to support the practices and games.
We are looking forward to our 2022 Skyhawks season!!